- 21 April 2015
- Hailey Thomson
- Hits: 9393
Did You Know...
- Tax bills should be kept for income tax purposes.
- Assessment appeals do not relieve the property owner from having to pay the taxes on the due dates as set out on the tax bill.
- the INTERIM tax bill is calculated by using 50% of the previous years' taxes.
- the FINAL tax bill is calculated by using the current value assessment x the current years tax rate.
Pay your Property Taxes
- Interim - February 28 and April 28, 2017
- Final - TBD
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- To set up pre-authorized payments, please complete a Pre-Authorized Property Tax Payment Plan Form.
Cash, Cheque and Debit
- Over the phone: call 1-877-565-3799
- Online: Meaford Online Bill Payment System
Tax certificates are available by request at a cost of $50.00. Certificate requests can be mailed to the Municipality of Meaford at:
Municipality of Meaford
21 Trowbridge St W.
Property Assessment and Your Municipal Taxes
The following forms can be submitted to the Municipal Office at 21 Trowbridge Street West or emailed to us at email@example.com.
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Notice of Mailing Address Change
- Application for Rebate of Property Taxes
If you have questions about paying your property taxes, call 519-538-1060 ext 1108.
If you have questions about your property assessment, contact MPAC directly at:
- Phone: 1-866-296-MPAC (6722)
- Website: www.mpac.ca
- Fax: 1-866-297-6703
- Write: P.O.Box 9808 Toronto, ON M1S 5T9