Your Library Card & Services
- Our Services
- 24 November 2014
- Super User
- Hits: 7005
A library card is FREE for residents and non-residents of Meaford. Simply show us a piece of valid identification including your name, current address, and signature. Your membership opens up an exciting world of information at your fingertips and with it you can:
- - borrow from our collection of fiction and non-fiction, including Large Print, books on CD, magazines, DVDs, and music CDs
- - order materials from other libraries through interlibrary loan
- - renew and reserve library books online
- - access electronic resources such as Overdrive, ...
- - register for free programming for kids, teens, and adults
- -order items through CELA (Centre for Equitable Library Access) that are designed for those who have difficulty reading print.
- Sydenham Centre Pop-Up Library. Located on Highway 26 and Grey Road 11. Meaford Library service every Thursday from 10-5. Here you can register for a Meaford Public Library card, sign out library materials, and use the free WiFi. Click here to check out the Library events happening at this location.
- - a valid Meaford card gives you access to the Blue Mountains & the Grey Highlands Public Libraries.
Non-Resident Membership Fees per Household:
We do not charge for Non-Residents.
The Library provides additional services to ALL:
- - free wireless Internet access
- - latest newspapers and magazines in the Reference Room
- - public computers with high speed Internet access and Office software
- - photocopying (25 cents per page for black & white; 75 cents/page for colour)
- - faxing ($1 per page) WE CAN SEND A FAX FOR YOU BUT CANNOT RECEIVE FOR YOU DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY POLICIES.
- - scanning ($1 per item)
- - printing from computer file (25 cents per page- in black & white only)
- - boardroom / meeting room rentals
Your patron information is confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than what it was collected for as per the Meaford Public Library's Confidentiality Policy
Our staff is always ready to assist you. Please ask!